June 11, 2011

Hoopla

I did not get nearly enough sleep last night. Whoever heard of going to  work at 5:30 in the morning? I have, now, and I'm not a big fan.


I feel somewhat obligated to talk about my recent mission call, since it's like, the biggest news of my life so far. I've been called to the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania mission. You may notice that that is very far away from Africa or the Middle East (though, as my brother pointed out, I probably have about the same chance of being shot). I'll admit, I was/am quite disappointed. It's not that I doubt that this is where I'm supposed to go. I mean, the Lord knows best, and I know that going to Pittsburgh is both the best possible thing for me and the people there. I don't think the Lord was wrong. I just wish He was right, somewhere else.

But. It will be good. I'm sure of it. And maybe I'm just being told that I'm not quite as nifty as I think I am, and perhaps some humbling is in order. Who knows. But. I guess I'm still excited, to go.

Yeah, I really didn't have as much to say about that as I thought.



Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment