January 10, 2011

I don't need no other lover

It was a very strange morning. My alarm woke me up and I rolled out of bed and went into the living room. As I walked out of my room I had words flowing in my mind.Within 30 seconds of being awake I had started to write a poem. Within 5 minutes I had written 3.

Inspiration, you might say. Perhaps a vision.

I'm afraid not.

But I'll share the second one with you.



It is
Perhaps,
The most essential fact of human nutrition
To know that you may grow old on bran flakes and olives,
And suffer a young, cruel death
by Captain Crunch



Oh what the heck, I'll throw you the 3rd.


There is something
comforting,
even mystic.
Some ancient Kabbalah rite that
surely
must go into the making of a Flintstone vitamin.




In other news... Well. There's not really any other news. I've started school. It's going reasonably well. If anything of note occurs you'll be the first to know.

I promise.

1 comment: