March 3, 2012

But I can if you want to

It's been a bit. I think we have some catching up to do.


This:


Didn't work out so well.

We're trying this on for size:



It's going alright. I'm living with my aunt Becky, who is cool. I share a room with her son, David, who has Down's Syndrome. He is also cool. We've also got another down's syndrome aunt and my 93 year old grandmother. It's a riot.


Up until this Thursday, I spent most of my days doing absolutely nothing. Since then, I've still done absolutely nothing, but with an infinitely better soundtrack.

I was going to talk about a bunch of stuff. But I don't really feel up to it.

If any of you intend to be my future wife, take notes. This is the hair that will do it. The eye makeup won't hurt your chances either.

No comments:

Post a Comment